Sheevys Bed and Breakfast is a hidden gem yet conveniently located. It’s an ideal destination and pleasant place for both travelers on leisure or business.
The lovers of nature will wake up in the morning to the sounds of birds singing and gentle winds blowing fresh unpolluted air from the surrounding trees in our garden.
A well-manicured lawn with a variety of plants and flowers nestled in unique rocks and stones will offer you a breathtaking experience. The calmness and quiet is as energizing as it is soothing.
Several Tourist attractions like Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale National Park, Amabere, Several Crater Lakes, Hiking and Semiliki Hot springs can be accessed easily as a day trip from our BNB. Our in house Guide will be happy to take you on the Ruwenzori experience at an added cost subsequent to our available itinerary.
The central business is just a 10 minute drive away. Decent choice of restaurants, supermarkets, shops, hairdressers and banks can be accessed easily in town.
For Golf lovers Tooro Golf Club is conveniently close to Central Business District. For those who enjoy the night life the classy Mountains of the Moon Hotel bar and Africana Bar are within easy reach.
In addition to a tranquil setting we pride ourselves in maintaining the high set standards.
Our friendly and professional team of staff and we the owners will go an extra mile to make our Guests get a memorable holiday and ensure they get a wow experience.
Stay With Us. Feel like family
- Sheevys offers some of the expected modern amenities including wireless internet access, mini bar laundry services and bed & breakfast.
- The rooms are just as remarkable as the shared areas. Our rooms are some of the best in Fort Portal. Finished with tile floors which are partly covered with comfortable carpets.
- The rooms hold comfy beds that are sophisticatedly covered with white cotton linen that is always fresh and perfectly clean.
- We provide Double, Single and Twin rooms with an option of an extra bed in our Deluxe Room at an extra charge.
- The walk in showers are fitted with modern amenities that have both warm and cold water.
- Wireless Internet Access is available in all the rooms and areas around our property.
- The facility overlooks a magnificent garden, contains a mini bar, and meals are offered a la carte. A complimentary shuttle is available that drops and picks guests to the Central Business District from 09am to 05pm every two hours.
- Sitting in the large covered patio ,you overlook the beautiful gardens with birds singing in the trees.
- Our guests enjoy access to free WiFi.
- Their is free ample parking and an armed guard at night to take care of security.
Our tour guide explaining various bird species to a customer
Unique setting. The property has a rolling lawn and magnificent trees set the country-like atmosphere. Ultra convenient location. The Toro Golf course is 4km away. Chimpanzee tracking, Toro Kingdom palace, Royal Tombs, Amabere, Mountain hiking, and several crater lakes are some other attractions within 20 to 40minutes drive.
Sheevys is about 10 minutes from both the Fort Portal town. There are markets, supermarkets restaurants, a golf course and gyms close by.